Early season disease management is critical to successful grape growing. There are several resources to help guide you in this process.
- Wayne Wilcox's 2011 Grape Disease Control and 2013 update are now available. These are 'must reads' for all grape growers.
- A fact sheet about Early Season Disease Management for Grapes is available from the UMass Fruit Team website.
- The University of Vermont's Cold Climate Grape Production Newsletters also provide excellent information on pest and disease management for New England grape growers.
- The New England Small Fruit Pest Management Guide provides good local information for grape disease management.
- The New York/Pennsylvania Pest Management Guidelines for Grapes provides even more detailed information.
- For ORGANIC production, see Cornell Production Guide for Organic Grapes.